- 10 Hours - Total time goal to qualify for Hawaii Ironman in my age group.
- 10 degrees - try to dress as if it was 10 degrees warmer than the current temperature for running.
- 10% Aerobic window - Exercising between 70 - 80 % of your heart rate max will be the greatest benifit to aerobic training benifits.
- 10 sec pace improvement- Steady state training in you aerobic training zone with no more than a 10% increase in worklod each week can decrease your weekly workout pace at the same heart rate by 10 sec. weekly.
- 10 BPM - it is likely that the max and training heart rate will be 10 beats per minute less than it is for running. This is most useful.
Monday, November 9, 2009
The following are some general points I have come across while researching about tri training. It has been interesting how many times the interval of 10 came up.